Lead a Class
- We are always looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about sharing their expertise with teens.
- This doesn’t necessarily need to be a traditional academic option, we are interested in hearing about any of your ideas.
- Check out our current class schedule
- Commitment required for a class is a minimum of one hour per week. The timeline is flexible.
Current Class Wishlist
- Animal Behaviour
- Computer Programming
- Creative Writing
- English Literature
- Film Studies
- Health & First Aid
- History of Music (Rock & Roll)
- Math for Business/Life
- Video Editing
Be a Tutor
- Our teens have specific interests and needs when it comes to their education.
- Sometimes a teen requires a quieter environment to focus and feel comfortable learning – or maybe there just isn’t enough interest in a particular subject to offer a full class.
- Tutors fill a wonderful niche at Compass, catering to teens who really benefit from one-on-one interactions, helping teens learn about everything from math to ancient Greek.
Current Tutorial Needs
Offer a Workshop
- Sometimes a particular topic or interest might not require a lengthy commitment.
- Got an interesting idea for a short-term class/project/series? Let us know and we can set up a workshop.
- Workshops involve a minimum commitment of one hour per week from 2-4 weeks.