At Compass, you design your own personalized learning experience. Our flexible fee structure lets you pay only for the classes and support you want, at a fraction of the cost of private school or lessons.
Compass has three levels of membership. Each level offers a different amount of support to guide you on your learning path. Within each membership level, you can select as many classes as you want per week.
Membership at Compass is a family affair – classes can be split among multiple children in the same family. The additional one-on-one supports offered by the higher levels of membership, however, are priced on an individual basis.
Example A: A family with two siblings can split the ‘Classy’ options between them.
Example B: A family with two siblings can purchase the ‘Seeker’ or ‘Scholar’ options and one child will have access to the mentoring and tutoring and they can split the class options between them.
Example C: A family of two children who both want access to mentoring and/or tutoring would need to purchase two separate packages.
[Note: click on the image below to enlarge]
Compass has three terms per year, each lasting 12 weeks. Sign up for one at a time or for the whole year.
- Fall: September 11th, 2017 – November 30th, 2017
- Winter: December 4th, 2017 – March 16th, 2018 [Winter Break is from December 18th – January 8th, 2018]
- Spring: March 26th, 2018 – June 14th, 2018
- Access to Compass from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Up to two classes per day of an hour each
- An hour of screen-free Compass Community Time per day
- Access to Compass 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Up to three classes per day of 1.5 hour each
- An hour of Compass Community Time per day with screen guidelines written by the teens